Keep in mind
If you cancel your cover:
- We’ll stop deducting premiums from your super account.
- You won't be able to make an insurance claim for events that happen after the day you cancelled but you can still claim for events that occurred prior to cancellation.
- Your cover will only start again if the insurer accepts a new application for cover, which will be subject to providing health information for the insurer’s consideration.
- If you’re replacing it with a new insurance cover, we recommend waiting until that cover is in place before cancelling this one.
- We recommend you review your cover regularly to ensure it continues to meet your needs.
You can check your insurance cover and the premiums you’re paying in your latest annual statement.
We recommend you consider getting financial advice to help work out if reducing or cancelling your cover is right for you.
If you don't have an adviser, we can help you find one.