We use every means possible to make sure the personal information you give us is safe so it can’t be misused,changed, lost or accessed without authorisation.
We have strong security measures in place, and we follow strict guidelines and policies when it comes to customer data. We regularly review and update these policies to make sure we keep up with the latest developments in cybersecurity.
How we keep your information safe
- Only authorised people can access our computer systems
- Users can only access the information they need
- Employees use unique passwords that are changed regularly
- Sensitive data is stored and transmitted in an encrypted form
- We use firewalls, intrusion detection systems and virus scanning tools
- We use secure networks or encryption when we outsource data
- We provide secure storage for physical records
- We prevent unauthorised access to your information with alarms, cameras and guards
- When we no longer need information, we ensure it is effectively destroyed
Want to find out more
If you’d like more information about how Colonial First State keeps your personal information secure, talk to your financial adviser or call us on 13 13 36, Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm, Sydney time.
For more information on Cyber Security, talk to your Adviser.
This information has been prepared by Colonial First State Investments Limited ABN 98 002 348 352, AFS Licence 232468 (CFSIL), and is the issuer of super, pension and investment products. This information is based on Colonial First State’s understanding of current regulatory requirements and laws as at January 2018. This document is not advice and provides information only. It does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. The Target Market Determinations (TMD) for our financial products can be found at www.cfs.com.au/tmd and include a description of who a financial product is appropriate for. You should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) carefully and assess whether the information is appropriate for you and consider talking to a financial adviser before making an investment decision. A PDS for CFSIL's products is available at www.cfs.com.au or by calling us on 13 13 36.