We’re driven to provide both our customers and our people the opportunity to achieve financial freedom. To do that, we make our organisation’s expertise openly available and continue to develop a suite of initiatives to benefit all of our people. From support, to education, to exclusive banking discounts and super funds, to tax-based incentives. We are committed to supporting our people on their journey to financial freedom.
Our current suite of offers and initiatives include:
CBA Workplace Banking
All CFS employees receive access to financial wellbeing education sessions, banking offers, and exclusive discounts with a number of retail and services companies, via our lifestyle benefits program.
30% discount on Qantas Club membership fees
Up to 2 leased motor vehicles
CFS Employer Super
Access to CFS Employer Super which provides competitive investment and administration pricing, as well as expansive investment options, including Thrive+, our sustainable fund
Income protection policy
● 2-year coverage of up to 75% of base salary after a 90-day waiting period
● $272k base salary Automatic Acceptance Limit (AAL)
Death and Total Permanent Disablement Insurance
● Coverage of 4 x base salary p.a. with an AAL of $1.5m
● 32% discount on premiums compared to retail insurance providers
● Ability to consolidate insurance up to a total of $1.5m without additional health checks
Salary sacrifice staff parking